Target population: All staff
Course duration: Theory = 4 hours
Certification: Upon successful completion of the session and assessment
No. of participants: 12 Maximum
This training session has been prepared to ensure that all staff are fully up-to-date with regard to the organisations and their own statutory health & safety responsibilities.
Students must interact and participate during the session as the session will be run around a series of exercises and a safety video clip.
At the end of the session participants will be informed about:
- Why organisations manage health & safety.
- Health & safety laws and legislations.
- Understand good management practice for health & safety.
- The management process for health & safety
- Hazard Awareness
- Health and safety policies
- Fire safety & fire extinguishers
- Have knowledge of accidents and first aid
- Chemical safety (CoSHH)
- Drink, Drugs, Lone working & violence.