Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Effective from 20th July 2015. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current course costs, please contact the training department. For current training dates please check on our training calendar on our website, if the training you
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note:
S&G Future Care Ltd acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Purchase Orders (for Companies)
- Purchase orders may be accepted in lieu of payment at time of booking at S&G Future Care Ltd’s sole discretion.
- Acceptance of purchase orders is subject to S&G Future Care Ltd ‘s prior approval for credit terms. Customers must first supply a completed Customer Information Form upon request.
- Purchase orders shall not be accepted from any customer at any time during which the customer’s account is placed on “stop” due to default.
Invoicing and payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- Invoices will be sent via email to the name and address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 7 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by Cash, cheque, Paypal or BACS.
- If any amount properly due to S&G Future Care Ltd under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date S&G Future Care Ltd may:
- a.Late charge on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum from
- b. Claim late payments and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).
Course attendance and certification
- Candidates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact CIMSPA Education and Training department to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- S&G Future Care Ltd will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including latefees 8% pa on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to S&G Future Care Ltd.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of S&G Future Care Ltd, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
Attending, Cancellations and Amendments
We want to provide you with the best possible mandatory training but we can only do this if the course starts on time.
This means if you are late, you will not be allowed into the course for that day. Here are the reasons why:
- To receive your Certificate, you need to attend all of the modules
- A late entry to the class would disturb other delegates and this would be unfair to them!
- As there is a lot of content to get through in the day and to enable us cover this sufficiently, it is imperative everybody starts on time
Your booking is non-refundable. This means if you do miss your course you will be very welcome to attend another course but you will need to pay again. You can however postpone your booking for a later course so long as you give us two full working days’ notice (in writing). You can only do this once per booking.
In order to protect the welfare of S&G Future Care staff, we now impose a strict ‘shut door policy’ 15 minutes after the scheduled start time of the training. If you believe your estimated arrival time will be after this, please do not turn up to the training venue but contact us after midday should you wish to rebook.
To give yourself the best possible chance of being on time, please plan your journey the day before.
Venue, address and directions can be Direction to S&G Future Care Ltd to help prepare your visit.
Please note!!!: On the morning of your course our telephone lines will be extremely busy and we will not have the facility to give you telephone directions to the venue.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as
Tea and Coffee is provided on all courses (free) unless otherwise stated.
S&G Future care Ltd, shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
These terms and conditions, together with the current S&G Future Care Ltd website prices, course details and S&G Future Care Ltd contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course and associated materials and services to you by S&G Future Care Ltd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of S&G Future Care Ltd.
In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of S&G Future Care Ltd should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods or services offered for sale by S&G Future Care Ltd. S&G Future Care Ltd shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.